Patriot Design & Consulting is a growing firm and is constantly looking for technical staff including engineers, computer aided technicians/designers and construction inspectors. We particularly value military service and veterans with service connected disabilities. Engineers that are Professional Engineers and have experience with one or more agencies such as New York State OGS/TWA/DOT/DASNY/SUNY and the Veterans Administration are preferred. Current Jamestown, NY and Rochester, NY opening include:
- Civil Engineer - 0-5 years
- Civil Engineer - Project Manager, P.E. required
- CADD Technician - Civil and/or Architectural AutoCAD experience including Civil3D
- Designer - Civil AutoCAD experience including Civil3D
- Inspectors - 2018 Construction Season all NICET levels - throughout NYS.
- Surveyors - All levels
We anticipate expanding surveying staff in our new office in the Rochester area in the summer 2018 and are looking for all levels of staff for this office.
Patriot Design & Consulting provides a complete benefit package to full time employees including 10 holidays, two weeks vacation and one week sick/personal, 401K, full individual medical coverage, flexible hours and paid registration and continuing education.
Please send your resumes/cover letters to email@example.com. No calls please.